Who We Are:
At InMarket, we are a result driven, solutions-oriented sales and service team, and are always working hard to ensure that our customers are satisfied. Our team works with hundreds of local retailers and small business owners every single month. By using a client centric approach, we create and develop unique strategies that aim to exceed our clients’ sales and marketing goals.
The successful candidate will provide the overall day-to-day customer service and support to the Account Directors and our clients. They will ensure the effective execution of customer marketing and advertising campaigns, which includes booking digital/print orders and tracking campaigns/creative.
- Ensure client satisfaction with all print and digital campaigns
- Order entry of all advertising campaigns – print & digital
- Direct contact daily with clients to fulfill advertising needs
- Maintain client relationships by assisting with any credit issues, daily deadlines, creative requests and other general inquiries
- Assist account team on internal trafficking of projects/campaigns
- Administrative support to Account Director team
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who thrives in a result driven environment
- Strong digital marketing background
- Strategic problem solver and creative thinker
- A classic overachiever with a relentless work ethic
- Organized, focused & meticulous
- Thrives when working in a high pressure, team environment
- A post-secondary degree / diploma in Advertising/Marketing is preferred
What’s In It For You?
- 3-month contract to start
- Competitive compensation package
- Industry training and ongoing personal development
- The opportunity to grow
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover letter to Lynsie at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 18, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
InMarket Sales & Services is an equal opportunity employer