We’re Hiring a Sales Director!
The Sales Director – Local Automotive is responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the automotive sales staff and territories to achieve sales objectives.
- Devising and implementing sales strategies
- Setting revenue targets and key performance indicators for teams
- Meeting with sales teams to assess company performance against KPIs
- Presenting sales results to the President
- May need to present to Publisher representative(s)
- Overseeing and managing a team of Account Directors
- Overseeing performance management
- Implementing new business initiatives to drive sales
- Negotiating advertising and marketing agreements with customers and staff
Who we are looking for
- 3 years sales management experience in the local automotive sector
- Proven ability to develop and initiate strategies for revenue and client growth
- Strong understand of sales management and team building
- Build, maintain and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales results
- Great communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commissions
- Attractive health benefits package
- Car allowance, laptop, cell phone
- Young, fun, innovative culture
- The opportunity to lead a great sales team
- This job requires a vehicle
- Successful candidate will work out of the company’s office
- Will be required to attend client meetings
- Work experience
- Strong intrapersonal skills
Will report directly to the President of the company.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com with “Sales Director” in the subject line by Jan 2.